Job Title: UX Designer
Minimum Req.: Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Interactive Telecommunication
Employment experience required? : 12 months
- Lead development and graphic layout designing for media related mobile applications, websites, logos, illustrations and marketing material of Company for web, tablet, iOS and Android platforms.
- Organize and manage user experience and user interface (UX/UI) improvement for Company products and to plan projects on improving UX/UI design.
- Intake end-user input and feedback to revise and refine interactive interfaces of Company products, to improve usability and user satisfaction.
- Utilize vector graphics editors and design software such as Sketch to create unique graphic content and user experience material.
- Create original visual brand identity for Company and Company products utilizing graphic design programs and illustration tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Collaborate on marketing strategy, design and execution of marketing tasks of Off2, Inc. with Business Development team.
- Conduct research for market trends, UX/UI trends, images, photos and graphics and report to COO.
- Communicate design intent and collaborate with Design, Business Development and Product Management teams to create product content tailored to user demand and Company vision.
- Lead information architecture design and deliver polished end-product design for each release of company applications by following through on details with Engineering division.
- Review design and layouts of other UX designers and engineers and suggest improvements during various phases of visual content development.
- 1 year of experience using Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop creating graphic visual content.
- 1 year of UX design experience developing for Android &iOS platforms.
- 1 year of experience using Framer.Js and Principle building wireframes & prototypes for visual and interaction design.
Interested in? Send your resume to email@example.com